SODI LR4: THE NEW SURE VALUE
Nothing is more difficult than to design a kart for young drivers.
With over 25 year experience of cooperation with karting tracks around the world, Sodikart has developed the new SODI LR4 taking into account comments and suggestions from customers and conditions specific to the market.
Its reliability and its high level of safety make this the preferred kart for track operators who bear the responsibility of supervising children and young teenagers.
Adjustable bucket seat, adjustable pedals, and adjustable steering wheel height: Integral ergonomics for an ideal driving position in a strikingly looking kart, like its elder, the RX7!
Available as an option with its roll bar headrests and seatbelts, SODI FUN KID has been adopted by most driving schools.
A true standard…
The Strong Points of the SODI LR4
• Exceptional reliability.
• Updated for 2013 steering system
• Outstanding shock stability (THR integral polyethylene protection, impact and abrasion resistant).
• Flexible and secure control.
• Complete ultra-fast setting adjustments (bucket seat, column, pedals) allowing extremely simple use for any driver from 1m 30 cm tall.
• Unparalleled design!
• Roll bar headrest and safety belt.
• “Remote Control” for stopping karts from a distance, or to limit their speed.
• Anti gas brake.
• Padded bucket seat (laterally in ML and XXL)
• Kit stickers.
• PSS chrome-molybdenum steel framework equipped with two bearings.
• Stainless steel polished riveted floor.
• Machined and strengthened aluminium rims.
• Machined wheel hubs.
• Machined stub axles of 20 mm diameter in Chromium Molybdenum steel
• Flexible nylon connecting rods.
• Three spoke steering wheel in high yield stress steel
• Ergonomic bucket seat reinforced with polyethylene (sizes ML and XL).
• Adjustable Pedal /adjustable column.
• Self adjusting hydraulic brakes from automotive technology.
• Three litre tank.
• Vacuum fuel pump.
• Integrated stable platinum engine (lowered centre of gravity).
• RG “long life” belt transmission.
• rear axle and engine cover to protect rotating and hot parts, whatever the seat position
• Fully customizable body (upon request).
SODI LR4 power drive
• Honda GX120 cc (equipped with hydraulic clutch and gearbox)
• Honda GX160 cc (equipped with hydraulic clutch and gearbox)*
* Power drive available, only if authorized by the regulations in force in the related country.
The SODI LR4 is designed to meet rental karting requirements, allowing an optimized lifetime under severe and intensive operating conditions. The materials used for manufacturing the SODI LR4 kart are all selected by the R&D Department, validated by laboratory tests conducted on tracks and then controlled by Quality Department during the manufacturing process.
All the SODI LR4 Karts are delivered completely assembled
SODI Karts conform to the European directive 98/37 and meet the requirements of the following reference documents:
• The NFS52-002 standard.
• “Technical and safety Karting rules. FFSA”.
• “Recommendations from the CIK-FIA for Karting Leisure”.