SODI GT4: TOWARDS A NEW INTERNATIONAL BENCHMARK?
The SODI GT4 represents a transformation of the famous Sodi GT2 which is the most popular rental kart in the world! With the SODI GT4, the Sodikart research and development team have worked hard so that they can offer an exceptional new kart to both indoor and outdoor rental tracks.
In addition to benefiting from exceptional value for money and very low operating costs (ease of use and maintenance), the SODI GT4 is the first kart of the range to offer the brand new “HEAD system”, a patented high energy absorption system which offers levels of safety and comfort that had been previously unattainable in rental karts.
With its updated clean, modern aesthetics and its numerous technical improvements validated by a unique market feedback system, the SODI GT4 is already tipped to be the new “international star” of the Sodi range.
OUTSTANDING KEY FEATURES OF THE SODI GT4
• Superb reliability
• Excellent comfort and unique driving behaviour
• Outstanding shock stability (THR integral polyethylene protection, impact and abrasion resistant)
• Unrivalled energy absorption (H.E.A.D. System)
• New Sodi hydraulic brake with ventilated disk
• Modern design
• Roll bar and Safety belt.
• Remote Control for stopping karts or limiting speed from a distance.
• Anti gas brake.
• Padded bucket seats (Completely or laterally in XL and XXL sizes).
• Adjustable bucket seat.
• Stop light.
• Side Pod Extensions.
• Sticker Kits.
• “Ice Use” Version.
• PSS double longitudinal chrome-molybdenum steel frame tubes, frame equipped with three bearings.
• Stainless steel polished riveted floor.
• Strengthened machined aluminium rims.
• Machined wheel hubs.
• 20mm diameter stub axles machined from high strength chromium-molybdenum steel.
• Flexible nylon steering tie rods.
• High-strength aluminium steering column beam machined from a single piece.
• Three spoke steering wheel in high elastic limit steel.
• Ergonomic polyethylene reinforced bucket seat (sizes XL and XXL).
• Two foot size pedals.
• Hydraulic brake from automotive technology with self-adjusting brake pads.
• Eleven litre Sodikart tank (even thickness, Integrated hoses and gasoline return routing ).
• Vacuum fuel pump.
• Engine mount integrated to the frame to lower the centre of gravity.
• Rear sprocket in composite material manufactured in two parts for quick assembly.
• RG “long life” belt (High resistance chain transmission with O-rings + tensioner for the Honda 390cc version).
• Rear axle equipped with three bearings.
• Shock and abrasion resistant protection (polyethylene THR) and bodywork.
• Rear axle and engine cover designed for optimum protection against rotating and hot parts regardless of the position of the bucket seat.
• Proline Protection designed to accept a front blade.
• Fully customisable bodywork (upon request).